Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ROBLOX Mall




Today, I visited the ROBLOX Mall, created by Nightcaller. It's a tycoon-based game where you own a shop, build your shop, and buy from other shops.

After walking through the front door, I was greeted with many friendly faces in the mall.

Don't tell the manager!




I'M A HUNGRY MAN!!!



FOOOD


Well, I found a food court. Too bad I don't have any money. Guess I'll go find myself some work.

My shop fully completed



DON'T PEAK!!


CHEESEBURGER!!!!


So, I'm on my rampage because I got lost in the mall and can't find my way to the cheeseburger place. Mad? Yes. Killer? Yes. I want my cheeseburger. So, I figured that if I can't have my cheeseburger, no one else can either. So, I save up my cash and by some weapons from the gunsmith I own.

I decided to play some lazer tag


So, I finally got my cheeseburger. Too bad I had to kill the manager because he forgot the cheese. It's a freaking cheeseburger!! It has cheese!!!

Overall, my experience at the ROBLOX mall was awesome. I can't wait for another visit!

-MCEC


Want to make your own Travelogue entry for ROBLOX 9 News? Send an email to jmanawsome@gmail.com with your entry, pictures, and ROBLOX username included. If we like it, we'll upload it. Be sure to use good grammar and lots of pictures for an exciting entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment